Hey Smartpreneurs! We had an amazing and thought provoking session with Segun Awosanya popularly known as Segalink.
Segun is a realtor, Human rights activist, media marketing consultant, creative and technical director, broadcast engineer. He is popularly known for convening the #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria. Segun has a 10 year track record of creating and developing highly successful and innovative advertising, information technology technical support and direct marketing campaigns.
The conversation was themed Why Multiple Streams Of Income?
Here are five helpful quotes from Segalink
- Capital is not the most important thing to start and run a business, you can find cash on the floor, build your goodwill, relationships and always make every experience with you a memorable one
- Imagination has no age, you are not too young or too old
- Cut a niche for yourself so anyone trying to copy you is only promoting your brand
- The lowest form of wealth is cash, you shouldn’t be after it, you should control it.
- You can build multiple streams of income by building multiple expressions of yourself.
Watch interview below for useful tips to take you far