The Federal University of Technology Akure has a mission to provide entrepreneurs within its University community opportunities to develop and create great startups. The FUTA accelerator program which is the first digital idea/startup accelerator program to be held by a Nigerian University is powered by Clichers Management Chambers in partnership with the Federal University of Technology Akure.
This historic move is to build and support the next big student entrepreneurs. With a commitment to develop and breed global entrepreneurs, the FUTA idea/start-up digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and student entrepreneurs with great ideas.
The free virtual accelerator will welcome 150 top Student Entrepreneurs from the Federal University of Technology Akure. Founders selected for the program will undergo six(6) intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their ideas for the future.
How to Apply?
The FUTA idea/startup digital accelerator program is open to all student-owned small businesses, startups, and excellent entrepreneurs with revolutionary startup ideas. Student entrepreneurs can apply for admission to the FUTA digital accelerator on a rolling basis between August 23rd- September 20th. The program is free. No equity asked. No obligations asked.
Who can Apply?
The accelerator program is open to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology Akure. Those who get selected will have the opportunity to interact with more than 30 global mentors and coaches.
Impact of the Program
The program is aimed at identifying and developing the best entrepreneurial ideas among students. The program will equip qualified student entrepreneurs with state-of-the-art skills and opportunities to thrive in their endeavors.
The program is going to be fully digitized; all sessions will be conducted online. The program will run for 6 weeks and it will feature different topics and themes per week. Each topic will be taught uniquely by experienced and successful entrepreneurs.
What the Student Entrepreneurs Stand to Benefit
- Access to live virtual accelerator program for 6 weeks.
- Access to the exclusive Clichers management founders community with over 70 founders from around 5 countries.
- Access to #500,000 in free management consulting credits including access to lawyers, Accountant’s Business developers, and finance experts.
- Induction into a 6 months incubation program with free workspace.
- The program will culminate in a Demo Day, where a select few entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to virtually showcase their products, pitch ideas, and get National exposure for their brands.
Application opened on Sunday 23rd August 2020 and closes on 20th September, 2020.
To register: http://Bit.ly/FUTAideaAccelerator