At SME Clinic 2021, seasoned entrepreneurs will be teaching SMEs how to sustain their businesses using technology, with training including bookkeeping and managing your online business.
This year, in conjunction with First Bank of Nigeria — the official banking partner for the SME Clinic 2021 Grant — 5 SMEs will given ₦100,000 each.
Eligibility and how to apply
- Your business should be a micro or small enterprise.
- Your business must be operating in Nigeria.
- You must attend SME Clinic 2021 physically (if you have not registered, do so here).
Applications close on August 17, 2021. Apply here.
Please note the following:
- There are limited spaces available due to COVID-19 restrictions, so physical attendees have to buy their tickets online and register ahead of time.
- Online tickets are also available and can be bought at any time, with no restrictions.
- Physical attendees must come for the event wearing their face masks.
- Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021.
- Venue: Zone Tech Park, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Time: 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
By: Techpoint Africa