Women’s Business Arena (WBA) has announced its third trade exhibition. This is the perfect opportunity for individuals and families to shop much needed products and services at affordable prices. The exhibition will also present entrepreneurs a conducive environment to showcase their goods and to sell to hundreds of buyers.
The season of great deals and purchases is here and a wide range of goods such as fashion items, food and drinks, beauty and personal care, electronics and appliances will be available at the WBA trade exhibition. As for entrepreneurs, the trade exhibition will provide more sales, new customers and more revenue.
Here is why
- Good, accessible, and secure location
- Guaranteed visitor’s footfall
- Ample car parking
- Well laid out exhibition space
- Decent sized tents
- Free entry for attendees which results in more sales, new customers, more revenue!
The event is happening on the 11th of December 2021 from 8 am to 7 pm at Lagoon mall, BIS way, opposite palms mall, Oniru, Victoria Island Lagos.
Interested in Exhibiting your goods and services?
- You can share a tent or get a full tent at the WBA third trade exhibition.
- Discount available for young entrepreneurs, women with disability and past vendors.
- For enquiries contact WBA on: +234 803 314 7432 or +234 806 002 2221
The Smartpreneur team will be live at the WBA trade exhibition to offer business and advertising advisory services to small businesses as well as to help them build their websites in less than 5minutes!
What you should know about Women Business Arena
Women Business Arena (WBA) is a national commerce leader that connects hundreds of buyers and sellers around the country, existing to enable economic opportunities for female entrepreneurs, and businesses. The market hub based in Lagos, Nigeria, facilitates business-to-consumer sales, provides regular training and business support services in order to improve business practices.