Audu Maikori -born on the 13th of August 1975, to Adamu Maikori and Laiatu Gyet Maude in Kaduna State, Nigeria- is a multi-award-winning Nigerian lawyer, entrepreneur, social activist, a creative industry professional, and public speaker. He is also the founder Chocolate City Group.
Audu Maikori, through hard and smart work, has contributed to the Nigerian entertainment industry and the Nigerian entrepreneurship space.
Here are 11 quotes from Audu Maikori to keep you motivated:
1. “Do not fear failure or idolise success. They both have their roles in your growth”
2. “The fool is not he who asks what and when he/ she doesn’t know. The fool is he/she that is so confident that they don’t ask out of pride, so they don’t seem dumb and they still end up making fools of themselves!”
3. “Sometimes you have to hold these ignorant people by the arm and force-feed them with knowledge…… Sometimes.”
4. “There has never been, there isn’t and there will never be another YOU. That’s your secret power!!!”
5. “Whatever age you are when you find your entrepreneurial bone- don’t be scared to take the leap… because you may fly…you may just fly.”
6. “Say to yourself- I was made to be global, achieve things only wildest dreams could conceive and only in that incredulity will I find my true purpose in life.”
7. “It’s a blessing to do what you love and get paid doing it!!! This doesn’t mean there aren’t days you want to quit. Or don’t get frustrated… It simply means the actual pay isn’t in the bank but in the souls’ fulfilment…”
8. “Note your enemies’ failure doesn’t mean you yourself will succeed- it simply means we have more failures around us- rather we should focus on being the best we can be!”
9. “Don’t form enemies in your mind, because the person you are beefing maybe totally oblivious of your existence.”
10. “Dear entrepreneur, pray for strength, resilience and fortitude to keep on doing what you do. The journey isn’t for the lily-livered! But still, we thrive! Remember the real work is in sleepless nights, days of pure frustration but the rewards are worth it.”
11. “You are a master and money is your tool; never act in reverse.”