CcHUB and iHub recently launched the 2nd call for applications for their Women in Business program which will support women-led tech and non-tech businesses in Nigeria and Kenya. You can read about it here.
The application form to the program can be found here :http://bit.ly/ihub-wibform. Please note that the deadline for applications is August 15th, 2020. Program participants can look forward to the following benefits:
- Use of technology to achieve a strategically differentiated business that speaks to the heart of customer needs.
- Ability to speak investor language and leverage sound financial understanding of your business to secure capital and partnerships.
- Get support to expand your business across multiple geographical markets.
- Acquire knowledge of how to attract, develop, and retain a strong team.
- Get access to a robust network of investors, corporate executives, and software developers to help scale your business.
The criteria for participation in the program include:
- Women-led business interested in leveraging technology to scale their businesses
- Registered, with operations in Kenya or Nigeria
- Strong (well-rounded) founding team, working full-time on the business
- Businesses with proven traction in the market (e.g. customers, revenue)
- Scalable businesses that meet a real need.
On August 3rd, CcHUB hosted an info session to answer questions about the Women in Business program and provided more guidance on the application form/process. Here is the replay link of that info session: https://bit.ly/wibinforsession.