Tiwa Aganga Williams also known Tiwa Works is the founder of the Atlanta Greek Picnic (AGP). It is the largest summer event for black fraternities and sororities, which draws more than 25,000 people. The annual AGP is one of the largest gathering of college-educated graduates in the world.
Smartpreneur lists 10 things you should know about Tiwa Williams:
- Tiwa works started Atlanta Greek Picnic in 2004
- He is a British-born Nigerian
- He began college in 1997, attending Georgia Southwestern State University
- He is a regular on the entrepreneurial and motivational speaking circuit
- He owns a real estate firm
- Tiwa is a very successful international businessman, recognized by Forbes magazine
- Tiwa also founded the AGP Foundation Inc, a Non-Profit organization that channels the funds raised from the annual Atlanta Greek Picnic for good courses
- The nickname Tiwa works, is also the name of the company Tiwa Williams founded while in college and has grown to become an international event planning and marketing company that spans across three continents. The company hosts the annual international All Black Everything (ABE) event in Lagos, an elite Nigerian event attracting young professionals, celebrities, world-renowned stars, actors, actresses, philanthropists, activists and more to take part in networking opportunities in Nigeria
- Tiwa has established himself in London, Nigeria, and America in entertainment and real estate business.
- Tiwa Williams drew inspiration from a number of events that he observed and participated in during his undergraduate years.