On this Smartpreneur Live session, we speak with Managing Director, Cloud 9 Events Ltd, Funmilayo Olaogun. She takes us through the journey of setting up her event and brand management company.
Switching from her 9-5 job, Funmilayo built herself a company that specializes in concept and strategy development as well as implementation of brand engagement initiatives via events. Cloud 9 caters to both corporate and private individuals depending on their requirements, delivering exceptional event experiences to clients and their guests.
Funmilayo worked at MTN Communications Ltd as a Brand manager for over 12 years and her love for delivering exceptional, unique and bespoke events led her to establishing Cloud 9 Events.
points to note from session:
1. Moving from your 9-5 job to owning your own company
2. What to put in place to start event management and branding experience
3. Funmilayo’s advice based on the five things she wished she knew before starting her company
4. How to develop client trust
5. How she managed her company during the COVID-19 lockdown
These and more are disclosed in this two-part session.