Segun Awosanya, popularly known as “SEGAlink”, is a Nigerian realtor, Human rights activist, media marketing consultant, creative and technical director and broadcast engineer.
1. Born February 11, 1976 in Lagos, Segun Awosanya was home schooled and started reading at the age of 4, he attended Bright Star Nursery School in Ojota, then proceeded to Ojota Secondary School. He eventually finished off his tertiary education in the department of Estate Management; Faculty of Environmental Sciences in the University of Lagos and he graduated in 2005.
2. Segun is popularly known for convening the #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria which yielded result when the Muhammadu Buhari led Federal government of Nigeria announced a total overhaul of the department of special anti robbery squad popularly known as SARS
3. Segun Awosanya is the CEO of Aliensmedia, co-founded in 2002. Aliensmedia is a futuristic brand, media & technology initiative in the technology consumer/business world with its revolutionary approach to diverse business solutions and training.
4. As a broadcast Engineer, he consults for firms, Government and Non-Governmental Organizations on point-to-point radio links.
5. Segalink has a 10 year track record of creating and developing highly successful and innovative advertising, brand, information technology technical support and direct marketing campaigns
YOU WANT TO LEARN DIRECTLY FROM SEGALINK, JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM LIVE SESSION WITH HIM ON TUESDAY 23, 2020 @smartpreneurng!