Nigerian innovation centre Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) has opened applications for its Createch Accelerator Programme.
The Createch Accelerator Programme is for founders and teams running businesses at the intersection of technology and creativity. This accelerator focuses on companies in Africa using innovation or technology to enhance value chains across the African creative economies or solve market failures across these value chains.
READ ALSO: Top 5 Venture Capitalist Firms Investing In Nigerian Startups
The programme’s objective is to enable startups working at the intersection of technology and creativity to access knowledge, networks and support that quickens their path to profitability and access to needed institutional financing.
Applications are open here until March 4, 2022
Eligible companies will be required to have the following:
1. Already launched solution in the market with customers and revenue, and potential to scale across Africa and/or globally
2. A solution that leverages technology or can demonstrate clear innovation that solves problems for the creative industry across any of the thematic areas:
– Access to market and audiences
– Access to Supply Chains
– Access to market intelligence and data / insight
– Ecosystem and Community Development
– Payments and Monetisation
3. A dedicated management team
4. An innovative solution that fits any of the identified thematic areas (in the Creative Economy) and is leveraging technology.
5. A startup that is headquartered/operating on the continent of Africa.
1. Access to distribution opportunities through a network of creatives as well as the ATCG network of Tech and creative Industry ecosystem leaders across Africa.
2. Access to advisory on product, talent, and funding.
3. Opportunity to pitch for to up to $250K in Equity Funding from CC Hub Syndicate (subject to completing requirements during the programme)
4. Access to technology support and partner credits from Google, Amazon web services, Hubspot and more.