On this Smartpreneur Live session, we discuss profit and tax with Adebola Adejumoke Odeyemi. She is a Chartered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over ten years’ experience and transferable skills garnered in the Nigerian Tax System.
She is the lead consultant for Gem3A Solutions, a registered business that provides a tailor-based range of accounting, tax and business management services for small and medium-sized businesses that want to grow and increase their profits strategically while being tax compliant.
Odeyemi is also known as smallbizsaver because she has helped over 100 small businesses stop cash leaks and resolve their tax issues thereby saving their businesses from huge tax liabilities.
The following and so much more are explained by Adebola Adejumoke Odeyemi in this Smartpreneur Live session:
- How well business owners understand business taxation and the way forward.
- What causes cash leaks in business and how can it can be resolved
- The things about taxation that business owners are ignorant of and that affect the longevity of their business
- How to make profit while being tax compliant
- The best way small business owners can equip themselves with knowledge in taxation
Watch the session here