Tech startups play a huge role in the growth of Africa’s economy and considering their legal needs, the Lawyers Hub has introduced a 12-week accelerator geared towards supporting pre-seed startups in strategy and business development with training on legal strategies for startup growth, investment and sustainability.
The program is open to tech startups in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana and South Africa.
Deadline is April 1, 2021.
During the program, the cohort will engage with program facilitators, learning and applying various aspects of the law in scaling their innovations including:
- Startup life-cycle aligned legal workshops
Monthly check-in with facilitators
- Publication of resources
- A prototype and product demonstration day
- Enjoy access to extensive legal training and support from key ecosystem players as mentors, program facilitators and funders
- Benefit from an activity-packed mentorship program leveraging accelerated knowledge processes from years of accumulated wisdom in 12 weeks
- Gain access to an exclusive network of ecosystem stakeholders
- Learn relevant management and operational skills, legal structure audit, intellectual property, privacy and data protection
For more information, click here.